Like the idea of working in our team?
At Greenest, we offer a great team and environment. We’re committed to developing all our staff and we pay the Living Wage to our team members. We always give you access to managers so you can be sure you know exactly what your tasks and responsibilities are.
Employee recognition is key to our success and we want to make sure you enjoy being part of the Greenzest team and feel that you are valued by us so you stay with us.
Where we can, we operate the flow cleaning system, ensuring you rarely if ever work on your own and will always be safe and an integral part of your team. Our employment manifesto helps explain the positive environment you will be working in.
Our employment manifesto
As a member of the Greenzest team, you can expect us to:
- Treat our people with respect
- Offer good progression opportunities
- Pay fair wage above the industry average
- Pay monthly pay with performance awards
- Schedule frequent site visits by our local managers to build relationships with our staff
- Provide extensive training with external training as required
- Provide the best equipment and materials
- Use workforce surveys to find out how we can improve our people management
- Involve staff in company activities in and out of work hours
- Provide flexible hours, day-time cleaning or increased hours when necessary